- Mal wurden Ihre Rezensionen als "hilfreich" bewertet
The Toyota Way to Lean Leadership
- Achieving and Sustaining Excellence Through Leadership Development
- Autor: Jeffrey Liker, Gary L. Convis
- Sprecher: Jim Meskimen
- Spieldauer: 10 Std. und 4 Min.
The missing link to long-term Lean success! Despite the fact that companies worldwide have adopted Lean production, none has sustained the same levels of excellence as Toyota. Why? Leadership. In The Toyota Way to Lean Leadership, Jeffrey Liker and Gary L. Convis, a former executive V.P. and managing officer of Toyota, help executives and senior managers get employees to refocus their efforts - from simply performing their singular function to continuously improving in collaboration across the organization.
- Von Tim Gude Am hilfreichsten 13.07.2014
Handful of knowledge!!
Rezensiert am: 10.05.2017
A great book to learn every aspect of leadership quality. The tool and the methods are explained in a simple language!!