- Mal wurde Ihre Rezension als "hilfreich" bewertet
- The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History
- Autor: Chris Kyle, Scott McEwan, Jim DeFelice
- Sprecher: John Pruden
- Spieldauer: 10 Std. und 18 Min.
From 1999 to 2009, U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle recorded the most career sniper kills in United States military history. The Pentagon has officially confirmed more than 150 of Kyles kills (the previous American record was 109), but it has declined to verify the astonishing total number for this book. Iraqi insurgents feared Kyle so much they named him al-Shaitan (“the devil”) and placed a bounty on his head. Kyle earned legendary status among his fellow SEALs, Marines, and U.S. Army soldiers, whom he protected with deadly accuracy from rooftops and stealth positions.
Patriotisch, religiös, gewalttätig
- Von Peter Am hilfreichsten 27.01.2015
Rezensiert am: 01.07.2015
As a European I am unsure whether the contents of the book, the accolades it received or the general glorification of violence is most nauseating. This insight into American culture has been repulsive.
1 von 2 Hörern fanden diese Rezension hilfreich