- Mal wurden Ihre Rezensionen als "hilfreich" bewertet
- A Story from Our Americas
- Autor: Dustin Lance Black
- Sprecher: Dustin Lance Black
- Spieldauer: 14 Std. und 12 Min.
From the Academy Award-winning screenwriter of Milk and political activist, a heartfelt, deeply personal memoir about growing up as a gay Mormon in Texas that is also a moving tribute to the mother who taught him about surviving against all odds. Mama's Boy is a stirring celebration of the connections between mother and son, red states and blue, and the spirit of optimism and perseverance that can create positive change in the world.
Love is love
- Von Anne Am hilfreichsten 22.04.2020
One of the best books I have listened to!
Rezensiert am: 08.04.2020
This story was sad,funny,moving and inspiring to listen to. Thank you Dustin Lance Black for sharing yours and your moms story!