- Mal wurden Ihre Rezensionen als "hilfreich" bewertet
He's Just Not That Into You
- The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys
- Autor: Greg Behrendt, Liz Tuccillo
- Sprecher: Greg Behrendt, Liz Tuccillo
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 35 Min.
He's Just Not That Into You, based on the popular episode of Sex and the City, educates otherwise smart women on how to tell when a guy just doesn't like them enough, so they can stop wasting time making excuses for a dead-end relationship.
A book thats worth reading again
- Von Mirela Am hilfreichsten 11.04.2019
Rezensiert am: 13.09.2016
The book makes some excellent points, but the message has to be taken with a grain of salt. Human beings regardless of gender or sexual orientation are a little bit more complicated than what the book makes it out to be, but I would recommend the book to women (and men) who have less experience with romantic relationships, haven't really read much on the topic of relationships, or who have low self-esteem. That's exactly where I was when I picked up this book and it snapped me right out of it. It was a good starter on my journey to self discovery, learning about relationships, and people in general.