- Mal wurden Ihre Rezensionen als "hilfreich" bewertet
How Not to Die
- Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
- Autor: Michael Greger MD, Gene Stone
- Sprecher: Michael Greger MD
- Spieldauer: 17 Std. und 9 Min.
From the physician behind the wildly popular website Nutrition Facts, How Not to Die reveals the groundbreaking scientific evidence behind the only diet that can prevent and reverse many of the causes of disease-related death.
A potentially world-changing message
- Von Warum_so_wenig_Aktion_gegen_Klimawandel Am hilfreichsten 16.07.2017
A must read.
Rezensiert am: 04.03.2019
- great explained.
- practical knowledge.
- the information is easy to grasp and bring in your every day way of living.
- I can really recommend the book.
- A Fable About Following Your Dream
- Autor: Paulo Coelho
- Sprecher: Jeremy Irons
- Spieldauer: 4 Std.
Paulo Coelho's enchanting novel has inspired a devoted following around the world. This story, dazzling in its simplicity and wisdom, is about an Andalusian shepherd boy named Santiago who travels from his homeland in Spain to the Egyptian desert in search of treasure buried in the Pyramids. Along the way he meets a Gypsy woman, a man who calls himself king, and an Alchemist, all of whom point Santiago in the direction of his quest.
Coming from the soul of all there is...
- Von Amazon-Kunde Am hilfreichsten 28.10.2015
Rezensiert am: 08.02.2019
loved it, it's a book everyone should hear at least once. it speaks so much wisdom and it remembers that each of us should go seeking their own calling without any fear.