- Mal wurden Ihre Rezensionen als "hilfreich" bewertet
When Breath Becomes Air
- Autor: Paul Kalanithi, Abraham Verghese - foreword
- Sprecher: Sunil Malhotra, Cassandra Campbell
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 35 Min.
At the age of 36, on the verge of completing a decade's worth of training as a neurosurgeon, Paul Kalanithi was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer. One day he was a doctor treating the dying, and the next he was a patient struggling to live. And just like that, the future he and his wife had imagined evaporated.
So deep and touching
- Von Sven Emmrich Am hilfreichsten 09.06.2019
life and death brought together by a journey beautifully told
Rezensiert am: 25.02.2018
As the prologue stated you will encounter a beautifully written book with sharp words on life and death. Using the scientific and physician dialect, balanced with philosophy and spirituality you will be drawn into his story and not stop until the end.
Remains one of the best books I have heard lately.