- Mal wurden Ihre Rezensionen als "hilfreich" bewertet
Accessing the Healing Power of the Vagus Nerve
- Self-Help Exercises for Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Autism
- Autor: Stanley Rosenberg, Benjamin Shield - foreword
- Sprecher: Derek Botten
- Spieldauer: 8 Std. und 53 Min.
This practical guide to understanding the cranial nerves as the key to our psychological and physical well-being builds on Stephen Porges’s Polyvagal Theory - one of the most important recent developments in human neurobiology. Drawing on more than 30 years of experience as a craniosacral therapist and Rolfer, Stanley Rosenberg explores the crucial role that the vagus nerve plays in determining our psychological and emotional states and explains that a myriad of common psychological and physical symptoms.
- Von Blaser, Martin Am hilfreichsten 12.09.2018
Rezensiert am: 12.09.2018
I loved the very practical approach and the simplicity of the described exercises. However, I had the urge to buy the kindle version as well to get access to the figures he describes. Would be better to have a small pdf containing the figures.