- Mal wurden Ihre Rezensionen als "hilfreich" bewertet
When Breath Becomes Air
- Autor: Paul Kalanithi, Abraham Verghese - foreword
- Sprecher: Sunil Malhotra, Cassandra Campbell
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 35 Min.
At the age of 36, on the verge of completing a decade's worth of training as a neurosurgeon, Paul Kalanithi was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer. One day he was a doctor treating the dying, and the next he was a patient struggling to live. And just like that, the future he and his wife had imagined evaporated.
So deep and touching
- Von Sven Emmrich Am hilfreichsten 09.06.2019
Rezensiert am: 07.12.2017
Thank you so much for this incredibly moving and inspiring book! I listened to all of it in one day and will recomend it to friends and family.