Do you want to master the vocabulary required to conduct conversations freely in the office and in various business situations? This audio course is for intermediate and advanced learners and it teaches typical expressions used at work and when seeking new employment. Through a general broadening of vocabulary it develops communication skills in the office and in various business situations.
The course was recorded by native speakers and it teaches the authentic language used in everyday conversations at work. It covers twelve main topics, and the dialogues and exercises in each lesson are aimed at learning and mastering over 500 words and expressions. This is effective learning which is easy and accessible to everyone.
Each lesson contains:
- Listen - learning of vocabulary in contexts; listening to dialogues and presentations,
- Repeat - broadening and consolidating of vocabulary used in typical situations,
- Speak - independent formation of sentences in accordance with the teacher's instructions.
PDF file contains:
- texts of all the recordings and answers to the exercises,
- a Glossary including the more difficult words and phrases,
- extra sections including: Curriculum Vitae, A covering letter, Payment - words often confused, Employment - words often confused, Company structure, Business Cards, Saying numbers, Commercial correspondence, Abbreviations, An Invoice, Describing trends, Import / Export Abbreviations, Advertisements, Interpreting statistics.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
©2016 DIM Nauka i Multimedia (P)2016 DIM Nauka i Multimedia