Training the mind... Healing the body... Transforming your life
Over the past ten years, mind-body medicine has been revolutionizing the way we think about our health. Millions of people are discovering that their thoughts, their feelings, and their physical well-being are intimately connected - and this is transforming the way we eat, exercise, work, and even relate to one another.
During this program, you'll become thoroughly familiar with the philosophical foundations of mind body health care, you'll also learn how to:
- Integrate the healing traditions of the East with the latest practical discoveries of Western science
- Change the way you eat - or even when you eat - to create greater mental and physical energy
- Sleep well every night
- Identify what makes you uniquely different from anyone who has ever lived as well as what you share with all of humanity
- Exercise better, not harder
- Enter the silent spaces between your thoughts to create a rejuvenating sense of alertness
- Understand how the process of disease really works, and how you can break the progression that leads to illness
- Use your heart as well as your brain to make insightful choices and accurate life decisions
- Increase your personal efficiency by discovering the best times of day for mental and physical activities
- Discover the intimate connection between your physical body and your emotional and spiritual well-being
In the more than ten years that they've worked together, Dr. Simon and Deepak Chopra have developed a shared vision of what good health means and how to place it within the reach of every human being. Training the Mind, Healing the Body is the full realization of that vision.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©1997 Dr. Deepak Chopra (P)1997 Nightingale