Every successful person knows that the keys to achievement are conscious effort, careful planning, and good, old-fashioned hard work. But on the road of success, there is one habit that will accelerate you beyond all others. If you want to stay ahead of the pack, you've got to start thinking big. In Thinking Big: The Keys to Personal Power and Maximum Performance, world-famous success expert Brian Tracy will take you beyond the limits of everyday thought, where you will tap into the vast resources of your mind and unlock unlimited potential. By thinking big, you'll become so confident, determined, and persistent, that you can achieve any goal - and nothing or no one will be able to slow you down or alter your course. Success is an inside job. It's a state of mind. It begins with you and is soon reflected in the world around you. By thinking big, you become a bigger person. By dreaming big dreams, you become a leader. By making plans to accomplish your goals, you take control of your life. And by practicing the ideas taught in Thinking Big, you can and will become unstoppable. In this phenomenal program, you'll learn how to:
- Recognize the seven critical success factors and why they are vital to your personal and professional success.
- Develop the mindpower of a genius.
- Market yourself in the competitive workplace.
- Harness the amazing powers of the superconscious mind to perform at higher levels.
- Use the 10 forms of intelligence to maximize your creative abilities.
- Utilize two powerful methods to unlock your brainpower and program yourself for goal achievement.
- Identify your unique abilities and talents - and use them to create a fortune.
- Recognize and use the powerful Laws of Indirect Effort, Sowing and Reaping, Correspondence, and Subconscious Activity.
- Program yourself with the Four Mental Laws of Success.
- Use a seven-step action plan to help you solve problems and make better decisions.
©1996 Brian Tracy (P)1996 Nightingale Conant