Fortune-amassing principles proven for 6,000 years!
Have you ever wondered if there exists a set of guiding principles that teach how best to lead your life? To protect and grow your money? To one day live in prosperity and peace of mind? And if you follow those principles to the letter, you cannot fail. You are destined for greatness....
It truly does exist. And in fact has existed for 6,000 years - originating in ancient Babylon. George S. Clason's classic instruction for prosperity was an inspirational book titled The Richest Man in Babylon. Almost magically, this tale offered an understanding of - and a solution to - personal financial problems, no matter who encountered its prose.
Today, it's our privilege to combine the awesome insights of this classic with the power of audio. For the first time, George S. Clason's timeless classic tale of Babylon is brought to life as an audio download: The Richest Man in Babylon...In Action audio program!
During your journey through Babylon, you'll meet the extraordinarily wealthy as well as the poor and destitute - all teaching you about your own life, every step of the way:
- Arkad, the richest man in Babylon, first teaches you the "Seven Cures for a Lean Purse": the seven timeless truths to amassing a great fortune
- You'll discover how the Goddess of Good Luck will frequent your life
- Arkad reveals the Five Laws of Gold, as he states, "Gold is reserved for those who know its laws and abide by them."
- Then, once you have the tools to find new prosperity, you'll learn how best to protect it
- Last, you'll meet the Luckiest Man in Babylon and learn how he "made his own luck"
©1926 George S. Clason (P)2009 Nightingale Conant