The best-selling social anxiety book used by millions of introverts.
Do people say that you're too quiet? Do they throw around words like social anxiety disorder and shyness? Do you wish you could turn all of this to your advantage?
Then this audiobook by Lisa Kimberly is here for you. Lisa takes you on a journey of self-discovery and growth that will change your life forever. She starts with a simple test that will help you find your place on the introvert scale. Along the way, you'll discover other successful introverts and learn to model their successes. There are even some powerful exercises to help you flex your introvert muscles!
By the time you finish this book, you'll have a deep understanding of who you are as a person and how being quiet does not have to be stressful - being quiet can actually give you an edge at home and in the workplace.
Never be afraid to be yourself again! After years of hiding as an introvert in a world dominated by extroverts, Lisa Kimberly shares her path for becoming a successful introvert without changing who you are.
Learn how to:
- Determine where you are on the introversion spectrum
- Understand how it affects your work, friends, and love life
- Become confident in your decision making
- Expand your natural creativity
- Use the written word to express yourself
- Develop massive confidence
- Become a leader in your workplace
©2015 Lisa Kimberly (P)2015 Lisa Kimberly