A Life Changing Program for Personal Growth!
How you feel about yourself crucially affects virtually every aspect of your life, especially how high in life you are likely to rise. Who and what you think you are shape all your responses. Self-esteem, therefore, becomes the key to success or failure. It is also the key to understanding yourself and others.
In this outstanding audio program, the pioneering psychotherapist, Dr. Nathaniel Branden, details for you - in easy-to-understand language - the action, both mental and physical, you can take to advance your self-esteem and he self-esteem of others. His recommended strategies for building self-esteem have been thoroughly tested with the many thousands he has helped during his 30 years as a psychotherapist.
You learn specific exercises and behaviors that will raise your self-esteem. You discover how to:
- Experience more joy in the sheer fact of being.
- Implement the four-step process that frees you from guilt.
- Gain insightful information that usually lies beyond your ordinary consciousness.
- Enhance your chances of forming relationships that are nourishing instead of destructive.
- "Live consciously" - the foundation for self-respect and self-confidence.
- Become more innovative, rather than ritualistic or tradition-bound, in your work.
- Expand the creative and spiritual areas of your life
- And much, much more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©1986 Nathaniel Branden (P)1986 Nightingale Conant