Accomplish more in the weeks, months, and years ahead than you ever imagined possible! Now completely updated!
The all-time classic - completely updated to meet the needs of the 21st century achiever!
Released over 25 years ago, The Psychology of Achievement is an all-time classic in the Nightingale-Conant library, with over one million copies sold to date. Since its original publication, Brian Tracy has become established as one of the world's leading experts in personal development, the Number One-selling Nightingale-Conant author of all time, and a mentor to countless other speakers and thought leaders in the personal development industry.
You'll learn how to:
- Develop a rock-solid self-concept based on the latest research in Positive Psychology
- Get on the fast track to achieving your goals faster than you've ever dreamed possible
- Discover how to set "flex" goals which are adaptable to a fast-changing economy
- Unlock the secret to doubling your brainpower and sharpening your intuition
- Discover the key to erasing negative emotions
- Eliminate the time and productivity wasters - most importantly, those caused by the e-mail, instant messaging, and other electronic communication devices
- Master a foolproof 12-point formula that quadruples productivity
- Learn how to nurture your most important relationships and leave a legacy
- And much more!
©2008 Brian Tracy (P)2008 Nightingale Conant