Tap into the power of The New Psycho-Cybernetics.
Do you struggle daily to reach your goals, overcome obstacles, and eliminate pesky worries about your future?
Most of us still live by the motto, "No pain, no gain." But this approach to life is actually a prescription for fear, frustration, and self-doubt.
Much of what we learn about success is based on the pain/gain idea: in essence, work harder, be more persistent, and develop greater willpower. The New Psycho-Cybernetics formula is anything but painful. It will allow you to achieve all your goals, faster, easier, and with less strain than you ever thought possible.
Entrepreneurial genius Dan Kennedy has teamed up with Dr. Maxwell Maltz to create The New Psycho-Cybernetics: A Mind Technology for Living Your Life without Limits. Dr. Maltz's principles of Psycho-Cybernetics have inspired and enhanced the lives of more than 30 million people around the world. Dr. Maltz invented a simple, step-by-step program that will help you replace a negative self-image with positive affirmations of empowerment.
The New Psycho-Cybernetics will help you:
- Deprogram yourself from self-doubt and negative self-evaluators.
- Respond to stressful events with positive, corrective action.
- Improve your self-image and reprogram yourself for success.
- Learn to recognize potential signs of danger and avoid failure.
- Overcome resistance to change.
- Cope with important responsibilities without feeling overwhelmed.
- Use a variety of techniques to virtually eliminate stress and anxiety from your life.
- Learn a 10-point program for daily self-image strength conditioning.
- And much more...
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio. This title also has supplemental material associated with it. To access this material, please visit Nightingale-Supplements.
PLEASE NOTE: This title has supplemental material associated with it. To access this material, please visit Nightingale-Supplements.
©1998 Maxwell Maltz, Dan Kennedy (P)1998 Nightingale Conant