In Real Intelligence, Dr. Martel reveals this proven brain-expanding system to you and shows you how to quickly and easily implement it in the most important areas of your life so that you can experience similarly extraordinary results.
First, he'll guide you through a series of straightforward questions designed to help you identify your unique learning style. You'll discover which factors increase your ability to effectively think, act, and process information - and you'll come to understand exactly why, over the course of your life, you have excelled in some areas and struggled in others.
Then you'll be introduced to the Magic Learning Box - a storehouse of unexpected yet extremely potent and practical secrets, techniques, and strategies, all designed to help you ignite your brain's full power. At a moment's notice, you'll have any one of these incredible "tools" at your disposal, including:
- The Ergonomics of Learning: 16 subtle, almost invisible environmental factors that will make or break your performance and success.
- A series of strategies, tactics, and tools that will build your Real Intelligence.
- Theory R relationship-building strategies to enhance your learning.
- Keys to bridging the gap between your brain and your heart to achieve an incredible state of integrated, whole-mind learning.
- A simple remedy for "reading fatigue."
- Gadgets, gizmos, and contraptions you can build to increase your learning experience and make it fun!
- The story of seven letters that will lead to unfathomable increases in your performance.
- How to use your eight different intelligences you may never even have known you had!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2004 Laurence Martel (P)2004 Nightingale Conant