Get more out of life with less effort
You've heard of people living "the good life". They always seem to have plenty of time, money, and energy to fulfill their goals and dreams. Their secret? A simple life.
Pure and Simple is based on the 80/20 principle and suggests steps to simplify your life, accomplish more, and increase the quality of your time and efforts - all with less work!
Learn how and why you should:
- Limit your choices in everyday life, and discover four areas of your life that can be greatly improved
- Declutter your physical and digital space - this doesn't mean living with less than 100 things
- Use the golden rules of simplification, and make decisions more quickly and with less effort
- Cut unnecessary time commitments, and have the time to reach your goals and fulfill your dreams
- Build a positive outlook, and learn to overcome a negative mind-set to better enjoy your life
All these suggestions are laid out to help you shift away from the frustrating mind-set of "fixing" your life by working harder, gaining more possessions, and holding on to what's truly limiting you in life.
Each step is supported with research by leaders in psychology, behavioral studies, and neuroscience as well as examples of real habits by successful people such as Warren Buffet and President Obama.
Once you finish, you'll be better prepared to take your life to the next level. You'll be able to enjoy the simplicity and ease of a life without unnecessary and exhausting demands on your time and energy. More importantly, you'll be able to stick to your simple, new habits instead of defaulting back to complexity.
©2015 Martin Meadows (P)2015 Meadows Publishing