Learn speed reading with Howard Berg - at maximum speed!
Let Howard Berg's Maximum Speed Reading teach you to absorb all of the material you need to read with unbelievable speed, comprehension, and recall!
Are you overwhelmed by the amount of written material you're faced with each day? Do you find you spend most of your day slogging through the memos, reports, articles, books, and websites that are critical to your success, but that drain away your time and energy? Speed Reading could be the answer!
Maximum Speed Reading is an incredible new program that will help you to read and comprehend massive amounts of written information - in any subject area - with unbelievable speed and remarkable retention and recall.
Created by Howard Berg, the world's fastest reader, Maximum Speed Reading includes revolutionary tools and techniques based on cutting-edge accelerated learning research. This power-packed program will teach you how to...
- Boost your reading speed to unimagined levels in just a few hours.
- Discover the little-known hand motions that will rapidly increase your reading rate.
- Create a positive, optimal reading state no matter where you are.
- Use a powerful "skimming" technique to immediately determine if something is worth reading.
- Make the time you spend reading 100% more effective.
- Comprehend the complex layers of meaning in written material without working harder or reading more.
- Identify the secret clues and critical information hidden in the table of contents.
- Experience dramatic improvements in your reading speed and comprehension by adding a certain kind of music to your routine.
- And more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio. This title also has supplemental material associated with it. To access this material, please visit Nightingale-Supplements.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
PLEASE NOTE: This title has supplemental material associated with it. To access this material, please visit Nightingale-Supplements.
©2003 Howard Berg (P)2003 Nightingale Conant