Life loves you, and you have the power within you to create a life you love. "Life loves you" is one of Louise Hay's best-loved affirmations. It is the heart thought that represents her life and her work. Together Louise and Robert Holden look at what "life loves you" really means - that life doesn't just happen to you; it happens for you.
In a series of intimate and candid conversations, they dig deep into the power of love, the benevolent nature of reality, the friendly universe, and the heart of who we really are. Life Loves You is filled with inspiring stories and helpful meditations, prayers, and exercises. Louise and Robert present a practical philosophy based on seven spiritual practices.
Key themes covered:
- The Mirror Principle - practicing the how of self-love
- Affirming Your Life - healing the ego's basic fear
- Following Your Joy - trusting your inner guidance
- Forgiving the Past - reclaiming your original innocence
- Being Grateful Now - cultivating basic trust
- Learning to Receive - being undefended and open
- Healing the Future - choosing love over fear
©2015 Hay House (P)2015 Hay House