Do you have trouble making friends and keeping them? You could be unknowingly sabotaging your efforts to find a friend. Are you tired of the emotional hurt and pain of rejection? Looking for love from a girlfriend, boyfriend, or just companionship with a friend?
How often do you say: I need a friend? Maybe it's time to get some answers and learn how to make new friends.
Here's what you'll discover in Learn How to Make Friends:
- Things you must know before you even try to make a new friend
- Uncover obstacles that prevent a friendship from starting
- How to stop sending this silent message that tells friends to stay away
- No Friends? Six surprising places where they are waiting to be found
- 34 Essential Tips of friendship
When you develop confidence to meet people it will be easy to find friends. No need to make friends online, instead learn how to meet people in your area. You won't be heard saying: I need friends when you know what makes a good friend and how to be one. You deserve to have a good friend and successful relationships. Discover your answer in Learn How to Make Friends.
©2014 Frances P Robinson (P)2014 Frances P Robinson