The secret to successfully growing marijuana is to completely understand the composition and growth patterns of the different strains in order to choose the right one for your given location. This book will show you how to easily grow marijuana from the comfort of your own home. The key is creating an environment that'll allow the specific strain you're cultivating to reach its full growth potential. Growing marijuana without any guidance can be a daunting task, even for those who have experience growing herbs.
This book will teach you everything you need to know in order to go from a cannabis-growing novice to a seasoned veteran. Whether your intentions are to simply provide a supply for your own personal consumption or to start your own grow op, this book will get you off the ground and ensure you're fully equipped to maximize your plant growth, both short term and long term. Take advantage of this exciting time in marijuana consumption, and begin your own growing operation right at home!
Here's a preview of what you'll learn:
- Differences between cannabis strains and how to choose the best one for you
- Which location to choose that will maximize growth and longevity
- Proven methods of maintaining cannabis growth in any type of environment
- Little-known ways to double production without spending a dime
- The best storing methods for your fully grown buds
- Where to find the best technology and tools to aid your cannabis production
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2015 ClydeBank Media, LLC (P)2015 ClydeBank Media, LLC