As the creator of Forrest Yoga, Ana T. Forrest has been transforming people's lives throughout the world for more than 35 years. Her unique blend of physical practice, Eastern wisdom, and profound Native American ceremony takes her teachings literally off the mat and into daily life - to heal everything from addictive behaviors and eating disorders to chronic pain and injury. In Fierce Medicine, Forrest tells her own story of healing from the scars of abuse and physical handicaps, and reveals the proven practices that enabled her to move beyond her past into a life committed to helping others reconnect with their bodies, cultivate balance, and start living in harmony with their Spirits.
In her unique, powerful, and inviting voice, Ana Forrest reveals how to:
- Learn to stalk fear and break free from it instead of running from it.
- Be attentive to your body, discovering its own inherent healing properties.
- Speak and act from a place of honesty and compassion.
- Cultivate an open heart that is feeling, responsive, and reflexive and able to embrace change.
- Harness your intuition and the courage to live in alignment with your Spirit.
Whether you've never done yoga or are a seasoned practitioner, Ana Forrest's practices, stories, and exercises will help you uncover your own warrior's heart. With this wise woman as your trusted guide, you, too, can become centered, strong, and more alive than ever before.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2011 Ana T. Forrest (P)2013 Harper Collins Publishers