Do You Know How to Communicate with People Effectively, Avoid Conflicts, and Get What You Want from Life?
It's not only about what you say but also about when, why, and how you say it.
Lack of communication skills is exactly what ruins most people's lives.
If you don't know how to communicate properly, you are going to have problems in both your intimate and your family relationships. You are going to be ineffective in work and business situations. It's going to be troublesome managing employees or getting what you want from your boss or your clients on a daily basis. Overall, effective communication is like an engine oil that makes your life run smoothly, getting you wherever you want to be. There are very few areas in life in which you can succeed in the long run without this crucial skill.
What Will You Learn from This Audiobook?
- The most common communication obstacles between people and how to avoid them
- How to express anger and avoid conflicts
- The eight most important questions you should ask yourself if you want to be an effective communicator
- The five most basic and crucial conversational fixes
- How to deal with difficult and toxic people
- Phrases to purge from your dictionary (and what to substitute them with)
- The subtle art of giving and receiving feedback
- Rapport - the art of excellent communication
- How to use metaphors to communicate better and connect with people
- What metaprograms and metamodels are and how exactly to make use of them to become a polished communicator
- How to read faces and how to effectively predict future behaviors
- How to finally start remembering names
- How to have a great public presentation
- How to create your own unique personality in business (and everyday life)
- Effective networking
©2015 Ian Tuhovsky (P)2015 Ian Tuhovsky