In Change Your Beliefs, Change Your Life, Dr. Nick Hall shows you how to recognize the impact your beliefs have on your life. The important thing is to know where any given belief comes from and understand how and why you internalized it - especially if it's a belief you want to change. You also need to recognize those beliefs you've been suppressing or ignoring - beliefs that have become habits or beliefs that are preventing you from getting the most out of your life.
In Nick Hall's Change Your Beliefs, Change Your Life you'll learn:
- How to connect your goals and objectives to your beliefs in such a way that you take the strides you want and need to change your life
- How stress affects your life, and how you can develop a healthy response to stressful situations
- How to overcome unhealthy belief systems that work against you
- How your beliefs can improve your memory and immune system
- How your beliefs can give you better control over your emotions
- How to get out of ruts and overcome the fear of change
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©1999 Nick Hall (P)1999 Nightingale Conant