The Psychopath Exposed: Understanding and Dealing with an Emotional Predator is not just another book about psychopaths/sociopaths; it saves you time! You can listen to it in about one hour and get all the information you need to understand and deal with a psychopath or sociopath.
Yes it also teaches you how to deal with a psychopath/sociopath! Dealing with psychopaths will naturally cause controversy, with some claiming that it's dangerous, or impossible. I never liked the word "impossible". While I designed the methods in my book to be as safe as possible, dealing with a psychopath/sociopath is always potentially risky, regardless of whether you do nothing or something. But I don't underestimate the intelligence of you, the listener, so I list all my methods, whether some consider them "dangerous" or not. Naturally it is up to you to decide which method you should use.
Yes I also write about the usual: how to understand a psychopath/sociopath
- What is the typical psychopath behavior?
- Are all psychopaths the same?
- Do psychopaths have any "normal" feelings and needs?
- Do psychopaths have any "normal" relations with other people?
- Why does a psychopath care so little about other people and their feelings?
- Why and how does a psychopath manipulate you?
- Why and how does a psychopath enter a "romantic relationship"?
- Is psychopathy curable?
- Are psychopaths evil?
- How do you deal with a psychopath?
- How do you discontinue a relationship with a psychopath?
Who is this book for? This book was created first and foremost for regular people and will, in a quick and easy way, explain all you need to know about psychopaths for practical purposes. It will teach you what a psychopath is and how they "think", with practical tips on what you can do to prevent being emotionally and psychologically compromised.
©2013 Jonas Warstad (P)2015 Jonas Warstad