Learn how INFPs view the world and what makes them tick!
In INFP: Understanding & Relating with the Healer, you'll learn about the INFP Myers Brigg personality type. This book covers a variety of topics regarding INFPs (introverted intuitive feeling perceptive) and why they make such great leaders of society. INFPs are important team members because they often serve to encourage others in the group with their positivity. In this book we'll begin by exploring why the MBTI test is important before then digging in to why INFPs make great leaders. From there we'll venture into the greatest strengths and weaknesses of individuals who identify as INFPs. Finally we'll explore what makes INFPs happy and what they value in their personal relationships. We'll close by learning about 10 famous INFPs and what you can learn from them.
If you are an INFP, listen to this audiobook to begin your quest in learning why you act the way you do and how you can come to appreciate who you are as an individual. Grab your copy today.
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- An Introduction to MBTI
- The Four Dimensions of the MBTI
- Why Is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Significant?
- Uncovering the "Healer": Who Is an INFP?
- Why Are INFPs Indispensable Leaders?
- The 7 Greatest Strengths of an INFP
- The 5 Greatest Areas of Improvement for an INFP
- What Makes an INFP Happy?
- What are Some Common Careers of an INFP?
- Common Workplace Behaviors of an INFP
- INFP: Parenting Style and Values
- Why do INFPs Make Good Friends?
- INFP Romance
- And much more!
©2015 Clayton Geoffreys (P)2015 Clayton Geoffreys