An international romance that moves seamlessly from Napa to Scotland to the romantic panorama of Kentucky horse country. A tug at your heartstrings love story...
Always on the go and racing toward the next challenge, Meredith Montgomery is the kind of woman who has it all - or at least that's what she wants everyone to believe. But when a serendipitous twist of fate at a quaint B&B brings her face-to-face with Elliott Fraser, a wealthy and respected Scotsman, Meredith might just slow down for the first time in her life.
These two workaholics are running scared from the one thing they both desire most - someone special. When life-changing events stop them in their tracks, Meredith and Elliott realize they are unable to resist the sizzling attraction they have for each other. Can these two damaged and lonely souls find the enduring power of love and turn their tragedies into triumphs of the heart?
The Celtic Brooch Series
- The Ruby Brooch (Book 1): Time Travel Romance - Oregon Trail 1852
- The Last Macklenna (Book 2): Contemporary Romance
- The Sapphire Brooch (Book 3): Time Travel Romance - Civil War, 1864-1865
- The Emerald Brooch (Book 4): Time Travel Romance - World War II, London, June 1944
- The Broken Brooch (Book 5, Spring 2016): Contemporary Romance
- The Diamond Brooch (Book 6, Fall 2016): Time Travel Romance - New York City, 1909
- The Pearl Brooch (Book 7, Fall 2017) Time Travel Romance - Italian Renaissance
©2013 Katherine Lowry Logan (P)2016 Katherine Lowry Logan