Sometimes we find the solutions to life's deepest mysteries in the most unlikely places. In hindsight, we often find that the most elusive answers were, in fact, right before our eyes. We simply didn't recognize them. Awakening the Power of a Modern God: Unlock the Mystery and Healing of Your Spiritual DNA deciphers the great spiritual mystery of how we interact with the forces of creation. In this fascinating program, visionary and scholar Gregg Braden shares the life-changing discovery that led him from a successful career in aerospace and defense to an extensive 12-year study of the most sacred and honored traditions of humankind. Crossing the traditional boundaries of science and spirituality, Gregg explores the hidden, but ongoing, dialogue we have with the world around us. His remarkable revelations will give new meaning to every experience and moment of your life. In Awakening the Power of a Modern God, you will...
- Discover what the message that is encoded in your DNA really means.
- Awaken your God-like power to create the life you want for yourself and the world around you.
- Discover tangible and unprecedented evidence that we are part of a greater existence.
- Learn to "read" the silent language of God so you will understand what the moments of your life are saying to you.
- Explore how the field of energy that forms our universe plays a direct role in your personal life every day.
- Realize that you don't have to live apart from the world to experience God - this energy is always with you and communicating with you.
This program presents a portrait of an ever-evolving God - and then it backs it up with a fascinating mix of modern science, case studies, spirituality, and personal stories. Unlike most "new age" products that simply dress up centuries-old concepts in new clothing - this program is truly a new understanding of God, and the spark of God that is literally within you!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2004 Gregg Braden (P)2004 Nightingale Conant