From the afterlife - a new perspective on your life: "I know this may come as a shock, and you know I'm not fond of using stale one-liners, but - 'reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.' I'm as alive now as I was on the day we met, except, maybe, more so." If the dead could speak, don't you wonder what they would say to those of us they've left behind? What would they tell us to soothe our sorrow, calm our fears of what happens when we die, and fire us up to live the best possible lives now? With wisdom, humor, and, yes, joy, New York Times best-selling author Mike Dooley explores our most pressing and profound questions about the afterlife - and this life - from the fresh perspective of those who have made the transition to the next phase. Revelations they share:
- We were ready; you are not.
- There's no such thing as a devil or hell.
- We're sorry for any pain we may have caused.
- Your pets are just as crazy, brilliant, and loving here as they were there.
- Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of the moment you arrive.
In this audio program, you'll learn that our loved ones are not lost to us; that our time on earth is both a school and an adventure; and that we can reshape our own fortunes, starting today.
©2014 Hay House (P)2014 Hay House