Stoicism for Beginners - Ancient Actionable Advice to Improve Your Life!
Are you ready to learn everything you need to know about the mindset and wisdom of the ancient Stoics? If so, you've come to the right place.
Here's a preview of what I'm about to teach you in Stoicism for Beginners:
- An Introduction to Stoicism - Understanding What a Stoic Actually Is
- The Principles of Stoic Philosophy Including the Logic, Physics, and Ethics Followed
- Seneca on Stoicism - The Happy Life, Wisdom, The Merits of Virtue and Life
- Epictetus on Stoicism - The Ethical Worldview, Metaphors for the Stoic Life, What We Can Control, Making Progress in Life and the Four Unifying Principles
- Marcus Aurelius on Stoicism - Meditations and Summaries of His Texts
- Stoicism in the Modern World
- Quotes from the Greats - Including the Founders of Stoicism, the Roman Late Stoics, and Modern Authors
- Much, Much More!
©2016 Gregory Moto (P)2016 Gregory Moto