In Criminal Law, we discuss the basic rules of criminal law, which apply in most jurisdictions throughout the United States. We examine the core elements of each crime, and provide various examples and analysis.
Key topics include:
- Basic elements of a crime - actus reus and mens rea;
- Accomplice liability;
- Inchoate offenses of solicitation, conspiracy, and attempt;
- Homicide - common law murder, first degree murder, manslaughter, and the felony murder rule;
- Crimes against the person - assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping and sex offenses;
- Crimes against property - larceny, embezzlement, false pretenses, and robbery;
- Burglary and arson; and
- Defenses to crimes, which include insanity, self-defense, and many others.
Criminal Law is a must listen for law students, for anyone taking the bar exam, and for anyone else interested in learning about what is taught in law school and what is tested on bar exams.
AudioOutlinesTM creates educational material customized for audio that is designed to simplify the learning process and help you gain a solid understanding of the subject matter. Listen and learn with AudioOutlinesTM.
Disclaimer: Please note that this publication is for informational purposes only, and is provided as-is. AudioOutlinesTM does not render legal or other professional advice.
©2015 AudioOutlines, LC (P)2015 AudioOutlines, LC