Don't look up.
It won't help. You can't get out of the way; you can't dig a hole deep enough to hide. The end is coming, and there's nothing you can do about it.
So why listen to this audiobook?
Because you can't cover your ears when it's not just the religious fanatics who are saying we're all going to be destroyed, but the scientists are in on the act, too. Here's what they're saying:
- We're a million years overdue for a mass extinction.
- The sun at radiation minimum is acting much worse than at solar maximum, and one misdirected spewing of plasma could fry us in an instant.
- The magnetic field that shields us from harmful radiation is developing a mysterious crack.
- Our solar system is entering an energetically hostile part of the galaxy.
- The Yellowstone super-volcano is getting ready to blow, and if it does, we can look forward to nuclear winter and 90 percent annihilation.
- The Maya, the world's greatest timekeepers ever, say it's all going to stop on December 21, 2012.
So, see? There's nothing you can do, so you might as well sit back and enjoy the show.
That's why you should download this book.
©2007 Lawrence E. Joseph; (P)2007 Random House Inc.