Increase your energy, eat without stress, and transform your health.
In Mind/Body Nutrition: Increase Your Energy, Eat Without Stress, and Transform Your Health, esteemed nutritional researcher, counselor, and author Marc David tells you everything he has discovered - and science has proven - about how to naturally achieve the body, state of health, and lifestyle of enjoyment you want.
Mind/Body Nutrition will take your focus off the food on your plate and tune it in to the "brain in your belly" - the true control center of your metabolic processes, which holds the key to weight loss without deprivation, and health and well-being without sacrifice. You'll discover:
- The one simple change you can make that will immediately change your body for the better.
- The 12 most important nutritional facts (that aren't what you think).
- The secret to the famed "French paradox".
- The emotion that virtually shuts down the metabolic process.
- The three levels of diet, and how to tell what your body needs at different times.
- The two-week Pleasure Diet you have to experience to believe.
- Nutritional myths we've all been raised on... shattered.
- Whether your artificial sweetener is actually making you fat.
- The five categories of metabolically limiting beliefs.
- The "Gut Wisdom Inventory".
- Five nutritional lifestyles and how to identify your type.
- And much, much more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2005 Marc David (P)2005 Nightingale