You have two choices:
- Be lucky enough in middle school, junior high, or high school to be taught basic body movements and step-by-step instructions in the Olympic lifts, powerlifting, mobility, flexibility, kettlebell training, and tumbling
- Apply intervention five principles
Here are the answers, but the questions are the real keys:
Strength training for lean body mass and joint mobility work trump everything else.
- Fundamental human movements are...fundamental.
- Standards and gaps must be constantly assessed.
- The notion of "park bench" and "bus bench" workouts must be applied throughout the training lifetime.
- Constantly strive for mastery and grace.
©2012 Daniel Arthur John (P)2012 Daniel Arthur John