The current treatment of hypothyroidism is superficial and unsatisfactory. Patients continue to suffer from the symptoms of hypothyroidism despite taking thyroid pills. Even worse, there is no treatment for Hashimoto's thyroiditis, the root cause of hypothyroidism in a large number of patients.
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, a former assistant clinical professor of medicine at UCLA and a leading endocrinologist in the USA, has made a breakthrough discovery about the real cause of Hashimoto's thyroiditis and how to effectively treat it. He has also made new insights into the causes of hypothyroidism. Based on these groundbreaking discoveries, he has developed a revolutionary approach to treat hypothyroidism and cure Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
In Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis: A Breakthrough Approach to Effective Treatment, you will find out:
- Why you continue to suffer from symptoms of hypothyroidism despite taking thyroid pills
- What hypothyroidism really is
- What the symptoms of hypothyroidism are
- Why the diagnosis of hypothyroidism is often missed
- Why the current treatment approach to hypothyroidism is unscientific
- Why the usual tests for thyroid function are inaccurate and misleading
- What actually causes hypothyroidism
- What the root cause of Hashimoto's thyroiditis is, besides genetics
- What other conditions are commonly associated with Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- How to effectively treat hypothyroidism
- How to cure Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- And a detailed thyroid diet that works....
©2014 Sarfraz Zaidi (P)2016 Sarfraz Zaidi