Simply put, diabetes is a condition where the amount of glucose in a person's blood is too high. If left untreated, diabetes can progress over time, resulting in blindness, heart attacks, kidney disease, strokes and other serious complications. Unfortunately, there is no medical cure currently available for what is often called a "silent killer".
A healthy lifestyle is an essential part of coping with diabetes as well as healing. This book offers effective tips and strategies on how you can lower your blood sugar naturally and cure diabetes. You will learn the following:
- How to avoid sugar and count your carb intake
- How to deal with stress, quit smoking and limit alcohol consumption
- Diabetes diets and effective supplements that can be used to reduce your blood glucose levels naturally
- Diabetic meal plans
- How to care for your feet in order to avoid problems
- How to prepare for travel
These healthy habits are effective, easy to implement and side-effect free. They can help you manage your diabetes not only today, but for years to come. Take back control over your health and start reading this informative book today.
©2015 Insight Health Communications (P)2015 Insight Health Communications