A national best seller, this is the debut edition of the best-selling erotic series of all time. Featured are erotic stories by the legendary Samuel Delany, Pat Califia, Lisa Palac, and Bob Flanagan.
- "Rubenesque" by Magenta Michaels
- "Brian's Bedroom" by Leigh Rutledge
- "Serenade for Female with Fantasies" by Anne Marie Mardith
- "Why" by Bob Flanagan
- "Milk" by Michael Dorsey
- "Five Dimes" by Anita "Melissa" Mashman
- "In Griff's in LA..." by Carter Wilson
- "Horny" by Greg Boyd
- "Me and the Boys" by Trish Thomas
- Excerpt from Citre et Trans by Samuel R. Delany
- "Ellen, From Chicago" by Pat Williams
- "The Golden Boy" by Carol A. Queen
- "I Have Something for You" by Blake C. Aarens
- "Belonging" by Pat Califia
- "Needless to Say" by Lisa Palac
- "The Flood" by Ronald Sukenick
- "Ninety-Three Million Miles Away" by Barbara Gowdy
Previously published as Best American Erotica 1993.
Turn on! Listen to more in the Best American Erotica series.
Introduction ©1993 Susie Bright; (P)2007 Audible, Inc.