Are you single?
All by Myself is an honest, light-hearted take on surviving the single years of your life. There are lots of things to navigate when you're one half of a non-existent couple:
- How do you get through weddings without a plus one?
- What's the correct etiquette for posting loner photos on Facebook?
- How do you survive Valentine's Day?
- How do you cope with being left out of the Couple's Club?
- How do you handle harassment from everyone about being single?
- How do you travel alone in foreign countries?
- How do you cook for one?
- How do you make sure you don't get stalked by online dating ads?
So many questions! All by Myself answers these hard questions, and many more on how to navigate the world when you're single. It's a humorous and refreshing guide for single girls.
©2015 Christel Price (P)2015 Christel Price