Imagine if you had a direct connection with thousands of readers who loved reading your books. And imagine if those readers eagerly awaited the launch of your next book. How would that direct relationship with your readers change your writing career? How would you feel knowing that every time you started a new book project, you already had people excited to buy it and ready to recommend it to others?
In Your First 1000 Copies, seasoned book marketing expert Tim Grahl walks you through how successful authors are using the online marketing tools to build their platform, connect with readers and sell more books.
Tim has worked with over 100 different authors from top best sellers such as Hugh Howey, Daniel Pink, Charles Duhigg, Chip and Dan Heath, Ramit Sethi, and Pamela Slim to authors just get started on their first writing project. He has worked with authors across all fiction and non-fiction genres.
The result is Your First 1000 Copies and the Connection System, a plan that every author can immediately start using. The plan looks like this:
- Permission - How to open up communication with your readers where you can reliably engage them and invite them to be involved.
- Content - How to use content to engage with current readers and connect with new ones.
- Outreach - How to ethically and politely introduce yourself to new readers.
- Sell - How all of these steps can naturally lead to book sales without being pushy or annoying
- Track - How to use modern online tools to see what's working and what's not working, and how to make decisions based on data.
This is a system that any author can immediately put in place to start building their platform. Whether you're a seasoned author looking to step into the new publishing landscape, or you're a brand new author, Your First 1000 Copies will give you the tools to connect with readers and sell more books.
©2013 Tim Grahl (P)2013 Tim Grahl