In 1982, business guru Tom Peters co-authored In Search of Excellence, one of the most influential business guides of all time. More recently, through 400 seminars in 47 states and 22 countries, Peters reexamined, refined, and reinvented his views on innovation, the #1 survival strategy, he asserts, for businesses of the next millennium.
The Circle of Innovation brings these seminars, and Peters' contagious passion, to the listener in a landmark audiobook. Peters blows the lid off accepted management styles in an audiobook that will open your eyes to new ways of envisioning the challenges of today's world. Here, too, is a practical guide that will teach you how to:
- reverse the rising tide of product and service "commoditization" and foster uniqueness
- capitalize on the skyrocketing purchasing power of women
- convert sluggish staff into vital centers of intellectual capital accumulation
- build systems of elegance and beauty
- liberate your creativity and individual leadership style
Whether you manage a six-person department or a 60,000-body behemoth, The Circle of Innovation empowers you to transform your organization, your career, yourself. Inspiring, timely, this blueprint for success is pure Peters; a handbook as energetic as it is profound.
Don't miss the rest of Tom Peters' business titles.
©1997 Excel/A California Partnership; (P)2006 Random House, Inc.