That principle guided Larry from bankruptcy and despair to massive wealth, worldwide fame as a bestselling author and star of A&E's hit television program Big Spender, and personal harmony and fulfillment. It has transformed the lives of thousands of people who have heard Larry's message and embraced his philosophy. And it's the foundational idea of an audio program unlike any you've heard before.
You won't get worthless jargon, meaningless buzzwords, or useless regurgitated information. What you will get is straight-talking insights and street-proven ideas you can immediately use to go out and get a better life, including:
- Why success is actually very simple, and what you can do to keep it that way.
- How to tell if you're not working hard enough. Plus, a short list of things you can do to work better (i.e., improve your organization and ultimately make more money.
- Five ideas that will make you love your job. It's not necessary, but it sure helps. And it's a whole lot easier than you think.
- Respect: Why it's way more critical than you realize, why you probably don't give or receive it now (even if you think you do) and what you can - make that must - start doing right now to turn things around.
- How to become invaluable in six easy steps. Set things up so that it would be pretty darn painful for your organization if you weren't around, and you'll have honest leverage to start getting the promotions and raises you truly deserve.
- How to serve better and sell more. Pretty much everything boils down to these two skills. Take the steps to improve them, and you will blow people's minds, increase your salary, better your relationships, and transform your entire life.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio. This title also has additional supplemental material associated with it. To access this material, please visit Nightingale-Supplements.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
PLEASE NOTE: This title has supplemental material associated with it. To access this material, please visit Nightingale-Supplements.
©2008 Larry Winget (P)2008 Nightingale Conant