Today's organizations are collaborative. With old command-and-control methods replaced by openness and transparency, networking has become an essential professional skill expected of everyone at every level.
Unveiling eight indispensable competencies for the new network-oriented workforce, Strategic Connections provides practical advice for building better, more productive business relationships. Listeners will discover how to:
- Commit to a positive, proactive networking mind-set
- Align networking activities with individual and organizational objectives
- Leverage their contacts by organizing them into strategic groups
- Earn trust--a prerequisite for collaboration
- Boost their social acumen and increase their likeability
- Master conversational skills and deepen interactions
- Employ storytelling to make communications memorable
- Use networking to deliver value to the company
Thanks to technology new contacts are only a click away. But the level of connection and collaboration required for real success demands advanced, face-to-face relationship-building skills. This audiobook gives you the tools you need to meet goals, execute strategies, foster innovation, and make yourself invaluable to your organization.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2015 Anne Baber, Lynne Waymon, Andre Alphonso, Jim Wylde (P)2015 Gildan Media LLC