Discover how to easily create and profit from smart contracts.
In the future, items at the grocery store will be tagged so that a charge is automatically deducted from your checking account. Walking out of the store, your watch will register your blood alcohol level being way over the limit - then call you a cab if you can't drive. This isn't science fiction - it is the future brought to you by smart contracts. And if you want to be at the forefront of the future instead of stuck on the sidelines, then Smart Contracts: How to Use Blockchain Smart Contracts for Cryptocurrency Exchange is the book for you.
A smart contract is just a type of computer code that is activated once a certain database known as a blockchain registers that a predetermined event has occurred. The smart contract is then given its own block and distributed as part of the chain. Inside you will learn just what that means, as well as how to create your own smart contract, a related application to interact with it more easily, and how to make the most out of one of the most exciting technologies of the early 21st century.
And when you download Smart Contracts now, you'll also discover:
- How financial and business institutions will benefit from smart contracts
- Tips and ideas for creating the right smart contracts using Solidity
- Smart contract myths debunked
- The best rules and code for creating your very own Dapp
- The pros and cons of smart contracts
- The industry with the most potential for smart contracts
- A comprehensive look at how smart contracts work
- And much, much more
Smart contracts are one of the biggest opportunities in the world of fintech right now. Those who jump on learning and utilizing them now will surely reap the rewards.
Download Smart Contracts today and learn how to incorporate them into your life and business.
©2016 Oscar Flynt (P)2016 Oscar Flynt