In their groundbreaking book Renewal Coaching, Douglas Reeves and Elle Allison offered coaches, managers, teachers, and consultants a research-based, sustainable approach to individual and organizational improvement that involved a disciplined and collaborative sequence of information, experimentation, feedback, and support. The proven Renewal Coaching framework consists of these seven elements:
- Recognition - Finding patterns of toxicity and renewal
- Reality - Confronting change killers in work and life
- Reciprocity - Coaching in harmony
- Resilience - Coaching through pain
- Relationship - Nurturing the personal elements of coaching
- Resonance - Coaching with emotional intelligence
- Renewal - Creating energy, meaning, and freedom to sustain the journey
As a next-step resource, this workbook includes a wealth of proven strategies and tools designed to help apply the Renewal Coaching approach to advance workplace performance. The workbook includes website access to a variety of helpful resources, assessments, and other tools. Also provided is a Wiki environment for participants to contribute and share their own experiences.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2010 Douglas B. Reeves and Elle Allison (P)2012 Audible, Inc.