An arsenal of powerful questions that will transform every conversation.
Skillfully redefine problems. Make an immediate connection with anyone. Rapidly determine if a client is ready to buy. Access the deepest dreams of others. Power Questions sets out a series of strategic questions that will help you win new business and dramatically deepen your professional and personal relationships. The book showcases 35 riveting, real conversations with CEOs, billionaires, clients, colleagues, and friends. Each story illustrates the extraordinary power and impact of a thought-provoking, incisive power question. To help listeners navigate a variety of professional challenges, over 200 additional, thought-provoking questions are also summarized at the end of the book.
In Power Questions you'll discover:
- The question that stopped an angry executive in his tracks
- The sales question CEOs expect you to ask versus the questions they want you to ask
- The question that will radically refocus any meeting
- The penetrating question that can transform a friend or colleague's life
- A simple question that helped restore a marriage
When you use power questions, you magnify your professional and personal influence, create intimate connections with others, and drive to the true heart of the issue every time.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
©2012 Andrew Sobel and Jerold Panas (P)2012 Audible, Inc.