Do you want to write a book, but don't know where to start? Wondering what it takes to get your book published? Confused about how to effectively market your book? Not sure how you will fund a book campaign?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, this session is for you. Kathleen will share what she's learned writing, publishing, and making her book an Amazon.com best-seller in under 90 days, with no out-of-pocket expense. She'll share how she pre-sold nearly $10,000 worth of her books before the book was ever published. Kathleen will explain her formula for success, which you can use to take your book to best-seller status on Amazon.com.
You will learn:
- How to write, market, and publish a book with no out-of-pocket expense
- Proven strategies to complete a manuscript in 60-90 days
- How to sell thousands of dollars worth of books before your book is even published
- The benefits of publishing both hard-copy books and e-books
- The power and profit that comes from being an established author in your market
This is a live recording of an interview-format teleseminar focused on information that would be valuable for speakers, trainers, consultants, coaches, and other information entrepreneurs. It was recorded via telephone.
(P)2007 SpeakerNet News