Create a personal "power grid" of influence to spark professional and personal success.
"Other people have the answers, deals, money, access, power, and in uence you need to get what you want in this world. To achieve any goal, you need other people to help you do it." -- JUDY ROBINETT
As anyone in business knows, strategic planning is critical to achieving long-term success. In How to Be a Power Connector, super-networker Judy Robinett argues that strategic relationship planning should be your top priority.
When you combine your specific skills and talents with a clear, workable path for creating and managing your relationships, nothing will stop you from meeting your goals. With high-value connections, you'll tap into a dynamic "power grid" of influence guaranteed to accelerate your personal and professional success.
Robinett uses her decades of experience connecting the world's highest achievers with one another to help you build high-value relationships. She reveals all the secrets of her trade, including proven ways to:
- Find and enter the best network "ecosystem" to meet your goals
- Reach even the most unreachable people quickly and effectively
- Get anyone's contact information within 30 seconds
- Create a "3-D connection" that adds value to multiple people at the same time
- Access key influencers through industry and community events
- Subtly seed conversation with information about interests and needs
- Use social media to your best advantage
Robinett has based her methods on solid researchproving that social groups begin to break up when they become larger than 150 people, and that 50 members is the optimal size for group communication. As such, she has developed what she calls the "5+50+100" method: contact your top 5 connections daily, your Key 50 weekly, and your Vital 100 monthly. This is your power grid, and it will work wonders for your career. Nothing will stop you when you learn How to Be a Power Connector.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
©2014 Judy Robinett (P)2014 Audible Inc.