New from the best-selling HBR's 10 Must Reads series.
Learn why bad decisions happen to good managers - and how to make better ones.
If you listen to nothing else on decision making, you should at least hear these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you and your organization make better choices and avoid common traps.
Leading experts such as Ram Charan, Michael Mankins, and Thomas Davenport provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Make bold decisions that challenge the status quo
- Support your decisions with diverse data
- Evaluate risks and benefits with equal rigor
- Check for faulty cause-and-effect reasoning
- Test your decisions with experiments
- Foster and address constructive criticism
- Defeat indecisiveness with clear accountability
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2013 Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation (P)2015 Audible, Inc.