The best leaders know how to communicate clearly and persuasively. How do you stack up?
If you listen to nothing else on communicating effectively, you should at least hear these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you express your ideas with clarity and impact - no matter what the situation.
Leading experts such as Deborah Tannen, Jay Conger, and Nick Morgan provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Pitch your brilliant idea - successfully
- Connect with your audience
- Establish credibility
- Inspire others to carry out your vision
- Adapt to stakeholders' decision-making styles
- Frame goals around common interests
- Build consensus and win support
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
©2013 Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation (P)2015 Audible, Inc.